- Our management teams and staff have undergone accredited infection prevention and control courses to ensure they are knowledgeable on best practice procedures in relation to Covid 19.
- Our housekeeping/accommodation teams have increased the regularity of their sanitisation in public areas of the hotels. They are using medical grade disinfectant solutions when cleaning all surfaces in high traffic areas.
- Bedrooms are being left vacant for longer between stays and are being sanitised to an even higher standard than before.
- Staff serving food and drinks in the hotel are trained and wear masks during service.
- We have new one way systems throughout the hotels to better manage the flow of guests through the building to avoid congestion.
- We have separated out our dining tables to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
To support our guests at this time, we are offering fully flexible cancellations on all reservations.
We ask you to support us in the following ways:
- If you have experienced any symptoms of Covid 19 or have been in close contact with a known case, please do not visit the hotel for at least 14 days.
- Please use the sanitiser provided and wash your hands frequently.
- Please adhere to social distancing from other guests and our staff as much as possible while in the hotel.
Thank you for your cooperation while we navigate this new normal in all of our properties.
For more information please watch this video or contact us directly for our full policy.